- Smart Plug
- Quick Guide
This Smart Plug allows you to turn on and off electrical consumers (lamps, electrical appliances,...) as well as measure your energy consumption. The maximum load is 16A (3,680 W to 230V). Due to the European regulations and for your safety, a protection switch is activated in case of considerable overload. The product can no longer be used.
When the Smart Plug is on, the function button lights up red. You can turn the Smart Plug on and off by pressing the function button or using your Smart Home system application. The Smart Plug functions as a radio amplifier For the ZigBee radio network. A ZigBee device, such as a smoke detector, and the Smart Home Gateway or QIVICON Home Base do not necessarily have to be in the direct wireless range. It is sufficient to have one or more smart plugs on the route between the device and the head office. The radio signals are transmitted through the optimum radio distance from the transmitter to the receiver and vice versa. This allows you to extend the wireless range of your ZigBee network almost arbitrarily. This function is automatically activated and does not depend on the switching status of the Smart Plug.
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
- Put the Smart Plug in an electrical outlet to feed it
- Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Put the Smart Home system in connection mode to add new devices.
- Press and hold the function button for about 10 seconds until the red LED illuminates briefly once.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. Depending on the version of the device, if the LED flashes 2 times or the Smart Plug changes the switching state, the device is successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the Smart Plug in another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is enough to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the Smart Plug will no longer connect to the system in which it was previously registered.
In case of connection problems, please use SMaBiT smart plugs, repeaters or wall-mount relays in order to increase the range of the ZigBee radio network. For further information and for product support, please consult
- Radio adapter with consumption data acquisition.
- Maximum load 16A, measuring accuracy +/-5%
- Repeater function for other devices in the ZigBee radio network
- Function button with red LED
- Power: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: 0.4 W off, 0.9 W on
- Operating temperature:-10 °c to + 45 °c
- Humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 78 x 52 x 85.8 mm, 48mm from the edge of the socket
- Weight 125 g
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Legal NoticesIt is not permissible to put several smart plugs on top of each other.
Made in Taiwan.