Please use the Smart Plug with dimmer only for lamps and other bulbs. The product is not suitable for the control of appliances! Note the load limit of 2.5 A (575W to 230V of grid tension). Overloading can lead to the burning of protective protection. The device can no longer be used.
- Smart Plug
- Quick Guide
This Smart Plug allows you to turn on and off or attenuate the appropriate light bulbs. The appropriate light sources are halogen lamps, classic bulbs and dimmable LEDs.
The maximum load is 2.5 A (575W to 230v). This product is not expressly suitable for the control of electrical consumers other than light sources. Due to the European regulations and for your safety, a protection switch is activated in case of considerable overload. The product can no longer be used.
If the smart plugs are on, the function button will illuminate red. You can attenuate the connected bulbs by pressing the function button: Each key press increases the light output by 10%. Once 100% is reached, the Smart Plug is turned off by pressing a button again, and the function button's LED is extinguished. You can use the application of your Smart Home system to adjust the bulbs to an exact percentage or encengarlas and turn them off. The Smart Plug functions as a radio amplifier For the ZigBee radio network. A ZigBee device, such as a smoke detector, and the Smart Home Gateway or QIVICON Home Base do not necessarily have to be in the direct wireless range. It is sufficient to have one or more smart plugs on the route between the device and the head office. The radio signals are transmitted through the optimum radio distance from the transmitter to the receiver and vice versa. This allows you to extend the wireless range of your ZigBee network almost arbitrarily. This function is automatically activated and does not depend on the switching status of the Smart Plug.
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
- Put the Smart Plug in an electrical outlet to feed it
- Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Put the Smart Home system in connection mode to add new devices.
- Press and hold the function button for about 10 seconds. During these 10 seconds, the function button will illuminate red several times.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. If the Red function button flashes 2 times, the device is successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the Smart Plug in another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is enough to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the Smart Plug will no longer connect to the system in which it was previously registered.
In case of connection problems, please use SMaBiT smart plugs, repeaters or wall-mount relays in order to increase the range of the ZigBee radio network. For further information and for product support, please consult
- Radio intermediate plug with Consumption data collection
- Maximum load 2.5A
- Repeater function for other devices in the ZigBee radio network
- Function button with red LED
- Power: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Standby power consumption: 0.4 W off, 0.9 W on
- Operating temperature:-10 °c to + 45 °c
- Humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 78 x 52 x 85.8 mm, 48mm from the edge of the socket
- Weight 125 g
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Legal NoticesIt is not permissible to put several smart plugs on top of each other.
Made in Taiwan.