- Outdoor Siren
- 2x 1.5 V Standard type D alkaline batteries (in device)
- Quick Guide
- Installation Accessories
- Screw to lock
- Tamper Contact
- On/Off switch
- DIP switch
- Light Emitting diodes (LEDs)
Install the outside siren vertically on a flat surface. The installation is carried out by 3 screws. Suitable nozzles and screws are included. It is recommended that you set up the siren before assembling it in your Smart Home system and perform a functional test.
Start-Up and function
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted according to the polarity.
- Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Turn on the siren by moving the power switch (5) downwards.
- Press and hold the function button for 10 seconds until the LEDs on the left light up briefly.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. If the LED flashes 2 times, the device has successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the siren on another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is enough to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the siren will no longer be connected to the system in which it was previously registered.
OperationMaximum alert duration
Siren and flashing siren lights are controlled through the smart home system. Normally, the siren is also closed by the smart home system.
The maximum alarm time can be set by means of the DIP switch (6):
|Article. 1||Article. 2|
|OFF||OFF||3 minutes (factory setting)|
Switches 3 and 4 must be basically in the OFF (down) state.
To replace the batteries, open the cover by loosening the Screw (2). Then open the two screws to protect the battery compartment (3) and replace the two batteries with a model of the same type (alkaline type D 1.5 V). It is not necessary to re-register the sensor.
Opening the siren connected to the smart home system triggers a sabotage alarm. To prevent the alarm from triggering, whether on installation, make sure the tamper contact (4) plug is not connected to the main board, or remove the siren from the configuration of your Smart Home system before opening it.
In the event of connection problems, it is recommended to use the SMaBiT, repeater or built-in intelligent plugs to increase the scope of the ZigBee wireless network. Especially with an external wall mounted device, such as the siren, it is very likely that for a reliable operation you need at least one Smart Plug on the routes between Gateway or QIVICON Home Base and the siren. For more information and to support the product, please visit
- Siren 104 dB (A) at 1 meter
- LED flashing light for alarm and status display
- Waterproof and UV protected Housing, IP43 protection class
- Different alarm tones for burglary and fire alarms
- Power Alkaline Batteries 2 1.5 V type D
- 2-years battery life, use-dependent
- Operating temperature-20 °c to + 50 °
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions 170 x 170 x 68 mm
- Weight without batteries 0.8 kg
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Made in Taiwan.