Depending on the heating system used, the switching lines can lead to and from the voltage of the heating grid. In this case, the installation can only be carried out by an electrician (VDE 0100). Basically, the power supply must be interrupted throughout the House Office prior to the safety installation (main safety). It is not enough to interrupt the power supply only in the room where the thermostat is to be installed, as it is very likely that the heater will use its own circuit.
- Wall Thermostat
- 2x 1.5 V Standard AA-type alkaline batteries
- Quick Guide
- Installation Accessories
To correct the thermostat positioning, observe the following notes:
- Install the thermostat with a typical area temperature to be controlled, for example, in the living room, bedroom or bathroom.
- Secure the thermostat to a wall at a height of 1.5 m.
- Avoid direct sunlight to allow the thermometer to function properly.
- The thermostat must be at a sufficient distance from air flow (window/doors) and heat sources (radiators).
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
- Open the case by pushing the clip in the center of the bottom of the device with a flat screwdriver and unfold the installation base.
- To ensure your safety, separate the heating system from the power supply and make sure that the contacts are free of power. Be sure to follow the installation safety instructions.
- Open the contact protection cover by loosening the two cross-slit screws.
Normally, the thermostat can control open (no + COM) and normally CLOSED (NC + com) contacts. The standard is NC, by means of which the heating is switched on by closing the relay and off opening. The COM contact is the joint leader in both configurations. Make sure the wires are securely connected and close the cover.
Depending on the heating system, the previous thermostat may be connected to 3 or more wires. In this case, it is only necessary to change the contacts, the possible zero conductors or an additional power supply are not necessary. If in doubt, please contact your heating installer to avoid damaging your heating system or thermostat!
- Attach the installation base to the wall. Place the two batteries according to the polarity and close the box
- Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Put the Smart Home system in connection mode to add new devices.
- Hold the function button on the top of the sensor for about 10 seconds until the red LED illuminates briefly once.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. If the LED flashes 2 times, the device has successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the sensor in another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is sufficient to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the sensor will no longer connect to the system in which it was previously registered.
In the initial state, the thermostat connected to the Smart Home system shows the ambient temperature measured on the display. The desired temperature can be lowered manually through the-button and increased with the + button. The temperature can also be controlled through the application of your Smart Home system. While setting the temperature, or when a new temperature value is transferred from the Smart Home system, the message "set" appears on the display. Icon displayed in the left display area. If you do not see an icon, the relay is disabled. With a low battery level, a corresponding icon is shown at the bottom left of the screen
To be able to register the wall thermostat in a new smart home system, it is necessary to reset it first.
- Hold both (+ and-) buttons for 5 seconds. "Pro" appears on the display. Press the "+" button as often as the word "RST" appears on the right through "Pro." Now press both buttons again. In the first place, "Yes" appears on the display. The device then restarts. If less than 30 seconds have elapsed since the batteries were inserted, you can skip this step.
- Hold both buttons again for 5 seconds. "Pro" appears on the display. Press the "+" button so often to appear right through "Pro" the word "read." Press both buttons again. In the first place, "Yes" appears on the display. The device restarts and the settings are deleted and on the screen, instead of the temperature, the message becomes "no network." You can now re-register the thermostat. If "No" appears on the display, you have waited more than 30 seconds to enter since the batteries were inserted or after the successful completion of Step 1. Please repeat the procedure from step 1.
In case of connection problems, please use SMaBiT smart plugs, repeaters or wall-mount relays in order to increase the range of the ZigBee radio network. For further information and for product support, please consult
- Control of a heating or cooling system by relay (max. 250Vac 5A)
- Heating/cooling/OFF modes
- Thermometer: accuracy ± 0.5 °c, resolution 0, 1 ° C
- Large screen with multifunction display
- Power: 2x 1.5 V AA Alkalie Battery
- Battery life: About 18 months
- Dimensions 86 x 86 x 22 mm
- Weight 198 g
- IP30 Protection class
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Made in Italy.