- Outdoor Siren
- 4x 1.5 V Alkaline standard D-type batteries
- Quick Guide
- Installation Accessories
Install the outside siren vertically on a flat surface. The installation is done through 4 screws. Suitable nozzles and screws are included. It is recommended that you set up the siren before assembling it in your Smart Home system and perform a functional test.
In the delivery state, the 4 alkaline batteries (type "D") are packaged separately. To insert or replace batteries, open the cover by loosening the screw on the underside of the device. Open the battery compartment by removing the 4 small screws and insert the batteries according to the polarity. After replacing the batteries, it is not necessary to re-register the external siren, the configuration remains intact.
For some versions of the product, there is an on/off switch on the main board in the vicinity of the speaker connection. If the siren does not show a reaction, you may need to change this switch.
Start-Up and function
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted as described in the previous section.
- Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Put the Smart Home system in connection mode to add new devices.
- Hold the function button on the top of the sensor for about 10 seconds until the red LED illuminates briefly once.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. If the LED flashes 2 times, the device has successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the siren on another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is enough to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the siren will no longer be connected to the system in which it was previously registered.
Opening the siren connected to the smart home system triggers a sabotage alarm. To prevent the alarm from triggering, make sure the tamper contact plug is not connected to the main board, or remove the siren from your Smart Home system setting before opening it.
In the event of connection problems, it is recommended to use the SMaBiT, repeater or built-in intelligent plugs to increase the scope of the ZigBee wireless network. Especially with an external wall mounted device, such as the siren, it is very likely that for a reliable operation you need at least one Smart Plug on the routes between Gateway or QIVICON Home Base and the siren. For more information and to support the product, please visit
- Siren 104 dB (A) at 1 meter
- LED flashing light for alarm and status display
- Waterproof and UV protected Housing, IP43 protection class
- Different alarm tones for burglary and fire alarms
- Power 4 Alkaline Batteries 1.5 V type D
- 2-years battery life, use-dependent
- Operating temperature-20 °c to + 50 °
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions 257 x 220 x 69 mm
- Weight without batteries 0.8 kg
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Made in Taiwan.