- Motion Sensor
- 1x 3V Lithium Battery Type CR123A
- Quick Guide
- Installation Accessories
Installation and operation
It is possible to place the motion sensor vertically or to mount it on plain surfaces. Screws and nozzles are included for fixed installation.
Make sure the motion sensor fully captures the area to be monitored and check the covered area before final assembly. Set the motion sensor as high as possible to ensure optimum room detection.
After registering in the intelligent Home system, the motion sensor remains in test mode for 5 minutes: Each detected motion is indicated by flashing to assist in positioning and alignment. Movements are no longer indicated by a light signal to reduce energy consumption.
To facilitate light control and improve battery life, the sensor remains "on the move" for 3 minutes after motion is detected. If no more movement is detected during this period, the sensor will send the "no move" signal to the smart home system 3 minutes after the last movement.
To use this product, you need a Smart Home system that supports ZigBee wireless protocol.
Remove the sensor from the foot by turning slightly and taking off from the base.
Open the battery compartment and use the supplied battery according to the polarity. WARNING: Do not close the battery compartment until the registration is complete, as the function button required for this is below the cover.
Follow the instructions in the Connection Wizard to add new devices that you will find in your Smart Home system's application or Web interface.
If the Connection Wizard is unavailable, do the following:
- Put the Smart Home system in connection mode to add new devices.
- Hold the function button on the top of the sensor for about 10 seconds until the red LED illuminates briefly once.
- During the search, the LED will light red once every 10 seconds. If the LED flashes 2 times, the device has successfully logged on to your Smart Home system.
Reset or re-learn:
To use the sensor in another system or when replacing the gateway or radio device, it is sufficient to follow the process of adding new devices to your system. Once the installation process has been successfully completed, the sensor will no longer connect to the system in which it was previously registered.
To replace the battery, open the battery compartment and replace the battery with a model of the same type (lithium CR123A 3V). It is not necessary to re-register the sensor.
The device indicates a low battery level:
- Reporting to the Smart Home system.
- Activating the Maintenance mode: Each detected movement is signalled with a LED light.
In case of connection problems, please use SMaBiT smart plugs, repeaters or wall-mount relays in order to increase the range of the ZigBee radio network. For further information and for product support, please consult
- Passive Infrared motion sensor
- Sensor range 10 meters, impact angle 120 degrees
- Microprocessor-controlled white light and noise filtering
- Power 1 CR123A 3V-Lithium battery
- 2-years battery life
- Operating temperature-10 °c to + 50 °c
- Dimensions 80 x 45 x 45 mm
- Humidity: up to 85% non-condensing
- Weight without batteries 55 g
- ZigBee Standard Radio HA 1.2, 2.4 GHz
Made in Taiwan.